Vie La Mort
Velkommen til Vie La Mort.
Login eller lad dig blive registreret i denne magiske verden!
Latest topics
» A beautiful night.... (Cherish Radcliff)
Today at 22:57 by Cherish Radcliff

» Ready for our weekend? (Charmeine Love)
Today at 22:47 by Charmeine Love

» I am really worried Doctor.... (Angelique Dümont)
Today at 22:30 by Angelique Dümont

» År 3038 - reklame
Yesterday at 8:51 by Adriana

» I know I did something wrong... but I'm not sorry - Niklaus XXX
Tors 14 dec 2017 - 13:46 by Harry Jepsen

» Face Claim
Ons 6 dec 2017 - 14:09 by Ryuu

» Dance of the Brush (Cherish Radcliff)
Ons 6 dec 2017 - 7:59 by Cherish Radcliff

» Do I know you? - Aleksei
Lør 25 nov 2017 - 19:18 by Aleksei

» How about no?
Man 20 nov 2017 - 1:52 by Roar

» Big changes - Khá
Lør 18 nov 2017 - 16:31 by Charmeine Love

Statistics
Der er i alt 674 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Sigrid

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 240145 indlæg in 12012 subjects

Uh... En engelsk novelle~ :3 (af Miiig) xD

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Go down

Uh... En engelsk novelle~ :3 (af Miiig) xD

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 14:13

Lavet af mig.. Der er nok en del fejl n___n Men lige ne advarsel :O

Den er rimelig hardcore og læsning foregår på EGET ansvar ^__^ Og så er den på engelsk xD

It is surely hard to tell between wrong and right. To imagin how your fellow comrades will react, to the way you act. How they looks at you, with disgusted eyes and a smile, that creeps you out. If you make a fail, steps the wrong place, they will throw stones after you. Not the real ones, that will say, those there really hurts outside. No. It's those formed as words and expressions. Satisfied with there work, you are left behind, only with scars and a broken hope of freedom and justice. It's true. I have been there myself, really. I have feeled the inner pain of cold shoulders. I have biten my own tongue, just to reduce the awfull taste of there evil words, that keeped stabbing my heart and mind. But in some ways, i just knew it could be sovled, by revealing myself. To show the true me, to friends and of course, my parents. Those people who actually cares about my health and safety, but with there one-sided minds, unaware that i already has been tortured. I could just tell them, but with victory, there always is a price to lose. This time, it's my turn to pay or fail the mission. This time, i'm sure of having no rescuer, like in famous stories.

Maybe i'm going too fast now, but i have so much to tell. So much to think about. It's like that time, only two weeks ago, but still fresh in my mind. My ruined, uncured mind.
My hands won't follow my wish. My body doesn't allow me to get trough this, without trying hardly. Easier said than actually to do it. The screams keeps getting louder, more clear. I want to hold my ears and just ignore it, but without any luck and strenght to perform it. The disgusting smell of rotten wood. I could faint here and now, but even that, my body can't do. Helpless, scared and paralyzed. The only thing i could do, was to sit against the hard wall, hoping not to be found. Hoping the screams and stuns would just stop, not going in and keep messing with my mind. Me, a soon grown up boy, listening to a girls high, painfull voice. It was as if they tried to kill her, or, i think there is more than one. Can hear the laughers trough the light wall, as the only thing between me, the rebellious teenagers and the victim. My fingers is starting to feel the cold against there warmth, when i finally gets to move a little, feeling the rough wall. Trying hard to not making a sound, trough they really would notice anyway, i gets to come a little up. Still hiding under the low wall, my eyes gets to see the motive, of the regoniced melodies. They were four, big, white guys. All of them smiling, especially the one, raping the white little girl. She was younger than me, and them! The blond curled hair, open and wildly filtered in the girls tears and sweat. Her eyes, showing the soul of hers, ripped to thousan of little pieces. It was understandable. Everyone, also me, would want to die after something like that. I stopped myself, before my eyes took a look down, there, were the fainting smell of blood came into the nose. It was a disgusting, painfull picture. I could have torn my shirt apart and ripped all hair of, when my body just fell down, without doing a thing. I had two minds that moment. One, to get out and forget everything. Forget the laughs, the screams and the little girls wild struggle, that just was fun to the raping guy. Forget about that crumbled expression, not only her eyes gave away, but all her body. It gripped me into a cave of unpleasured feelings and a smell, so bad, i was feeling defeatingly guilty. Quilty not to just spring up, fight and take the hits, but with a clean conscience. Knowing the guys just would make me near-death or even all death. That a group rape, would end with a killed, black guy and a white, little girl with the future of worried doctors, maybe even a deathly abort. The guys would go free, with the police missing the important evidence, that they did it. The girl would be in daily sorrow, only remembering me, as her last hope, of a touch of freedom. But also see me, her hero, being beated to death. If the group were horny enough, even ass raped. I lifted myself, against the bodys will, and made me see the horrible scene. I did actually thought of waiting to they would flee, running over to the poor girl, calling an ambulance and the police. But it was fast crushed, when i suddenly feels my shirt pulled up. It was one of the guys, the biggest one, smiling all widely. he smiled so big, that when I looked, 3 teeths was clearly missing in his big, shark like, mouth. He made me stand all up, so all the members and the girl could see me. I was ready to die, just here and now, but didn't again have strenght to do it. I wanted to let go of my legs, so the big guy would strangulate me to death, but they didn't do as wanted. I still stood on them, not moving at all. Paralyzed more than before, now with a shut of big fear. Didn't realise the few tears, gliding down my cheek and neck. The boys laughers only got bigger, even the new raper, began to move against me and the big building, on two feets. Now i feeled the power running in the blood. I could clearly watch me and the girls dangerous situasion, but with a new perspective. The naked guys keeped laughening, when my expression got all serious and my fist strenghtened. A short time, my look goed down, saw a really creepy picture. It was this tiny penis, all happy, pointing against the one leg of mine. I bited my lip, just to not make an awfull sound of disgust and provoke the guys horny minds. The one in front was tall, slim and really, really ugly. He had small eyes and a wide grin, filled up with pleasure from our reactions. The girl was all alone on the table, still stunning painfully, with the liquid still flowing out of her private hole. It was most blood, but also white, thick sperm from those respectless men. Those fools, that didn't know about my new strenght, which keeped building up inside of my veins. Of course i was almost fainting, when seeing the mens dicks, standing up and turned off by the girl, with the blond curls and blue, empty eyes, reflecting nothing but sorrow. It made me angry, seeing them so happy about there work and that someone, me, was there to see it. Pleased that I would watch them rape her, one by one. I, the only one reacting to her movements, cryes and overflowing blood, was finally able to stand between. I could now choose. There. With a big guy holding my shirt and 3 others in front. I had the final touch. I took a deep breath, clenching my fist and coldly looking at the slim guys eyes. His were the absolute opposite of mine, warm and also frightening scary, because they didn't have any regret of his action. Not a tiny quilt was in his mind or heart, even when he suddenly turned his head back, to see the girl poorly trying to flee. That time, I freezed. I knew, if i just watched as they wanted me to, i atleast would be safe. A thing choosed so suddenly, that I didn't realise my action, before it was too late. I just standed there, without any guys attending me, looking paralyzed at the continued rape. She woked up again, with a loud scream and wild attacks, that failed obviously. it didn't take long, before she was too tired and weak to stand against, realizing, she just needed to make it through. My feets began to move, but, in the wrong direction. I wanted to flee. To go away from this disgusting scene, with my body following my mind. But, as always, it didn't. I reached the first guy. It was a little, redhaired one. He looked pleased at me, with a creepy smile, more disgusting than his killing smell. It was like my cup just was spilling, right there. It struck me trough my heart, automatically lifting a clenched fist, with direction against the dwergs head. It smached with a horrible sound, making all the guys, including the raped girl, looking stunned at me. It was my time to stand in charge. Now, we were going after my rules. Now two of them runned against me, wildly wawing there arms in aggrasive screams. I was a split second to get hit twice, but was fast enough to dodge, and then roll to the left side. I reached a wall, having one hand against it and jump up. Standing on my feets, the fourth one drew a knife, pointing it at me, while trying to attack. God, he was really fast. It was like seeing an angry snake, trying to kill the mouse, frustrated of waiting to the right moment. This time, the knife just made a scratch on my shoulder, and the slim guy highly angered, when bursting into the wall. The wall wristed his knife of his hands, when he hitted it, with the body. I jumped over to the hurted girl. She was pressing both hands against the bleeding vagina, her expression was filled to the bottom with pain and sadness. Without thinking, still knowing the guys soon would kill me if they could catch me, i took both my arms around her. When I finally lifted her a little over my shoulder, she was surprisingly light and actually smaller, than I thought. My feets finally choosed to do, as my mind wanted them to. The walls began to glide away from us, getting lighter and lighter in the end. The end, i keeped fleeing to, but it took some time, before we reached it. Me, and the little blonde girl, with the beautiful curls.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: Uh... En engelsk novelle~ :3 (af Miiig) xD

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 14:21

I LIKE! ~~

Der er nogle bitte små fejl, men den er virkeligt gribende! o.o

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 14:33

I know... Men tak :3

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 14:35

Så lidt, Madame.. :3

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 16:20

Hihi :3

Ingen andre der sys om den? XD

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 16:27

Jeg må indrømme, at den indtil videre er god O__O .. Og lang.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 24 mar 2011 - 19:55

Thanks Thanks Ó___Ò

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Sponsored content

Sponsored content