Vie La Mort
Velkommen til Vie La Mort.
Login eller lad dig blive registreret i denne magiske verden!
Statistics
Der er i alt 670 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Demetre

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 238728 indlæg in 11996 subjects

Collapse!

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Go down

Collapse!

Indlæg by Malakel the Vanquished on Ons 30 jun 2010 - 3:25

Collaps!
- Flame and Ashes.

Jeg skrev det her på et engelsk forum jeg er på. Det omhandler de forvirrede følelser der er i et farvel til en man ikke tør elske, og ikke ved hvordan man skal forklare sin kærlighed til. Tilegnet min karakter Kashire og hans elsker Azrael.

_

I did not understand how much i loved you, until I hated you.
My love for you developed to hatred. Deep hatred. I was furious as you gave me away to the highest bidder, like a pet that you no longer wanted. I wanted to belong to you. I just wanted to be yours. So why did you reject me? Why were you so blind that you didn't realize what I had done for you, only you. My life, and my pride I traded it all for the sake of being with you. I detest you, but I can't stay away from you either. I'm desperate to see you every waking moment, I am addicted to the smell of your body and the familiar way your fingers runs over my skin. Those sounds you make as we make love; oh, how sweet they are. Your screams and tears as I destroy you! I need it, like a man needs to breathe.

But love is a fire that you play with, it burns you if you are not fast enough to pull yourself away. And it burns us, we shall turn to ashes soon. But one thing is for sure, until we do, we are one with the flame.
I only watch your face and you watch mine, while we are panting and burning together. The sweat dripping from our bodies, creating an ocean underneath us but it is not enough to calm us or put us out. We continue, in the circle that goes on; pain and love goes hand in hand just like us. My thrusts awakes a desire in you that I can see in your eyes; you hate me, I know you do. We do not need words. Do not need them for they are deceiving, they have corrupted us before and they will do so again if we let them. I have cursed you with words, dirtied you with my tongue in anger. I hate you. I hate you! My trusts go deeper, as I repeat that phase to myself. I can't translate them, re-form them to express the depth of emotion I feel for you. Anger is the strongest emotion I know, the only emotion that have made me go out of my mind like you have. We are making love, but the word love, does not exist in our reality. We cannot express it; it turns to hate.
You tremble underneath me, and I wonder if you are scared now that we are going to climax. Now that we are turning into those ashes we have been creating while we burnt the remains of our once deep feelings. After this, we will both be hollow again. The emptiness, it will return to us. Consume us, and greet us, as though we were an old friend returning from a lifelong journey. You scream and growl at me, I am hurting you, but you don't dislike it; you cry. Is it because of me? Of us? Of what we have become? Should we continue for another hour, and start over. Don't quit now. Addicted, addicting. You are, oh you are! Your voice, I shall never hear you again. But it is so sweet to my ears. Words corrupt us, they hurt us and push us further apart. They are deceiving. But how I now beg you to talk, I beg to hear you talk. Just a word, just one word to me, my word, just for me! Warmth are going down my cheeks, it is wet too. I keep feeling the arousing silk that are your skin as I lean closer to you. Close, so close. I can hear your heart now, its pounding so hard, for me? Is it for me? Do you not wish me to go? Will you not desire to perish into these ashes with me, do you want to keep burning? I do not know what you want. You only whimper things I cannot understand, while you cry. Your fingers are ripping the sheets apart, the burning sheets that cannot keep up with the flames, and are slowly dying. Keep me, hate me more, I want you to hate me! Don't chase me, never do! Cause you will turn to ashes with me! You will burn with me, until there are nothing remaining but our dust.
Its the final thrust I release before it is over. Before we are both free. I collapse on your burning body that are so hot, and I wonder if another will get to make you so warm again? Will be able to heat up your otherwise cold self. Will you miss me, I, who bring you warmth? No more. Now we are ashes, we have now perished. But why, even though I have perished, does my heart ache? My cheeks are still warm and wet. And you, you are so silent. Only your breathing confirms that you're still alive. I pull out of you, pull myself away from the flames that have burned me. I push myself up. We do not look at each other, another glimpse is not needed. Our eyes have met, if they had never met, would we then have been burned? I'm sitting on the edge of our ashes. A moment of hesitation. Should I tell you? Should I translate my “hate” for you? No, I won't do it. I won't tell you. For we must never burn again. I get up without a word. Leave you in the ashes, but I do look back one last time. Your back is turned to me, and you've curled up silently. You are hiding it, like we should. The wet keeps running down my cheeks, like rivers. You are beautiful, you are a masterpiece, the purest of all existence in my eyes, and I've burned you. We burned each other. My cold, my precious, my desire; my demon, we are no longer.

Malakel the Vanquished
Proficient (Rank 17)

Antal indlæg : 1467

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: Collapse!

Indlæg by Gæst on Ons 30 jun 2010 - 11:52

Wow.. o: Jeg kan virkelig blive ved, med at sige ting like this.. Du burde overveje at skrive en bog! xD For det var virkelig medrivende at læse :P

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Malakel the Vanquished on Ons 30 jun 2010 - 14:59

Tusind taak x) er glad for du kunne lide den!!

Malakel the Vanquished
Proficient (Rank 17)

Indlæg by Gæst on Ons 30 jun 2010 - 15:09

Hehe :D

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 1 jul 2010 - 0:48

Jeg må sige at det er virkeligt godt beskrevet^^ Det får ihvertfald en til at tænke godt og grundigt over kærligheden.. Ja, jeg kunne rigtig godt lide det! :D

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 1 jul 2010 - 1:10

Woaw! *Får tåre i øjnene* Smukt smukt smukt! :'D

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Malakel the Vanquished on Fre 2 jul 2010 - 2:03

Ai - Awww .. jeg er glad for du finder det så rørende, betyder det var værd at skrive ^__^!

Ren - Tusind tak, jeg er glad for at jeg fanger dig og for dig til at tænke!!

Malakel the Vanquished
Proficient (Rank 17)

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum